The functional activity of the ovaries is under the neurohumoral influence of the hypothalamic-pituitary system of the brain, adrenal glands, and the thyroid gland. When pathology in any of these structures disrupts the process of maturation of the egg, its readiness for fertilization. As a result of hormonal imbalance in the ovaries, hormonal cysts are formed.
Types of hormone cysts
Hormonal or functional ovarian cysts are benign lesions that form at the site of an imperfect folliculogenesis or in the absence of regression of the corpus luteum. More than 80% of all ovarian cystic formations are functional cysts. Most often occurs in women of fertile age, as well as in girls during the formation of menstruation and in women on the eve of menopause.
To hormonal ovarian cysts belong follicular, luteal and polycystic ovaries. Polycystic ovaries, in contrast to follicular and luteal, which often pass without treatment, is a severe chronic disease that leads to persistent structural changes in the ovaries. Ovarian stroma in polycystic is almost completely replaced by cysts, which is accompanied by a violation of all the processes of development of the egg and ultimately infertility occurs in women.
Follicular hormone cyst of the ovary is formed in the first phase of the menstrual cycle. Normally, in the dominant follicle under the action of the follicle-stimulating hormone of the pituitary gland, the membrane is broken and the egg cell leaves the ovary into the abdominal cavity - ovulation occurs. If ovulation does not occur, the egg cell dies, the follicle is filled with exudate. The inner shell of the follicle is lined with a multi-layered epithelium, which produces estrogen.
A luteal ovarian cyst is also a hormonal cyst formed in the second phase of the menstrual cycle in place of a bursting dominant follicle. The luteinization phase is established when a yellow body forms at the place of the follicle (due to the yellow pigment). It plays the role of a temporary endocrine organ that prepares the woman’s body for pregnancy. If the fertilization of the egg does not take place, after some time the corpus luteum undergoes a reverse involution - it resolves. Since during each menstrual cycle one dominant follicle matures, a cyst (follicular or luteal) in its place forms one.
Causes that increase the likelihood of cyst formation
- Irregular menstrual cycle.
- Early start menarche.
- Drug stimulation of folliculogenesis in infertility.
- Inflammatory diseases of the appendages, uterus.
- Operations of the reproductive system.
- Frequent abortions.
- Diseases of the endocrine organs (thyroid, adrenal glands).
- Side effects of tamoxifen in the treatment of breast cancer.
- Metabolic syndrome.
- Strong psycho-emotional stress.
Minor cysts 3-5 cm does not appear, they are found by chance when referring to a doctor for another reason. With an increase in size up to 8 cm and more - a feeling of discomfort, bursting in the lower abdomen, pulling pain after exercise and sexual intimacy. With a follicular cyst, an increased level of estrogen leads to a disruption of the menstrual cycle. Menstrual flow is accompanied by pain, an increase in the volume of blood secreted and often turn into bleeding. Follicular and luteal cysts are referred to as retentional, that is, self-absorbable as a result of the normalization of hormonal levels.
If a luteal cyst is not exposed to involution for a long time and continues to secrete progesterone, the level of estrogen decreases. A woman has a bloody discharge in the intermenstrual period. The cyclical nature of menstruation is disturbed, the symptoms of a “false” pregnancy often occur - absence of menstruation, weakness, nausea, urge to vomit, swelling of the mammary glands.
A gynecological examination in the area of the appendages is determined by a rounded elastic education, little mobile, painless during palpation.
Ultrasound determines the size, structure of education. For differential diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy, cysts of other origin, malignant tumors, diagnostic laparoscopy is performed.
For detail perform color Doppler, which shows the absence of blood vessels in the tumor.
Blood is tested for the presence of CA-125, NOT-4 tumor markers, ROMA index.
The tactics of treatment of hormonal cysts depends on the clinical manifestations, concomitant inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs, the size of the cystic formation.
When prescribing a treatment, the attending physician takes into account the following:
- Kind of cystic formation.
- The age of the patient (the presence or absence of menstruation).
- The risk of malignant rebirth.
- Preservation of the reproductive ability of the ovaries.
- The likelihood of complications.
Before prescribing hormones - complete examination of the patient so as not to miss ovarian cancer or other tumors
In the absence of symptoms on the background of a healthy ovary, observation during 3-4 menstrual cycles with ultrasound is shown. As a rule, during this period functional cysts dissolve independently. If the alleged cause of cyst formation is an inflammatory process of the ovary, then the treatment is carried out in order to eliminate it. If an imbalance of hormones involved in the reproductive function of the ovaries is diagnosed, oral hormonal contraceptives are prescribed to normalize the hormonal background of the woman.
With the ineffectiveness of conservative therapy, relapses, for the prevention of complications used surgical treatment. It is advisable to treat hormonal cysts with the help of surgical methods in a planned manner to prevent complications. Minimally invasive surgeries are performed in a laparoscopic manner so that the woman retains the ability to conceive.
- The gap with the contents of the cyst in the abdominal cavity - the occurrence of peritonitis.
- Twisting the legs - the blood supply is disrupted, which leads to necrosis.
- Malignant transformation of cystic formation.
All these complications require immediate surgical intervention. The volume of surgery is determined after revision of the abdominal cavity in the process of laparotomy.
Hormonal ovarian cyst: hormones, forms of the disease
Hormonal type of education - a disease that is considered one of the main pathologies in the gynecological environment among cysts. Hormonal ovarian cyst has a rounded shape, which contains fluid of different composition. Let's try to find out what is dangerous about such a disease, what is a hormonal ovarian cyst, hormones, forms of the disease, and how to treat an ovarian cyst of this type.
Hormonal ovarian cyst: symptoms of the disease
The first sign of the formation of a hormone cyst is pain in the lower abdomen. This symptom appears at the moment when the cyst grows so much that it begins to put pressure on neighboring organs. Particularly severe pain is felt during physical exertion and fast walking.
Why does hormonal ovarian cyst occur?
Most often, hormonal ovarian cysts occur due to hormonal disorders, which are caused by the following reasons:
diets and unhealthy diets
increased physical activity
a large number of sexual partners and the neglect of the treatment of gynecological diseases,
alcohol abuse, etc.
Hormonal ovarian cyst: forms of the disease
Hormonal ovarian cyst may be present in different forms and filled with different contents:
Follicular cyst of the ovary - disappears after menstruation, but can continue to grow if the hormones of a woman are unstable. Such an ovarian cyst can reach a maximum size during ovulation and then burst, which will be accompanied by acute pain.
Yellow ovarian cyst - arises from the corpus luteum of the ovary and is filled with a correspondingly yellow fluid with small amounts of blood. It is only one-sided and is not accompanied by obvious symptoms.
Dermoid glrmonal ovarian cyst - diagnosed in young girls (most often) and filled with particles of hair, skin, cartilage. This formation has a movable leg that can twist and disrupt the blood flow. In this case, it is necessary to carry out the operation.
Endometrioid cyst - occurs in women of reproductive age and may be the result of endometritis. These cysts are filled with dark brown fluid, and their formation is accompanied by pain in the pelvic region.
With serious hormonal disorders, multiple cysts can form - the so-called polycystic ovary occurs. This disease should be treated as early as possible.
For the treatment of hormonal cysts of the ovary, use of drug therapy with hormonal drugs. The use of folk remedies is allowed after consultation with the doctor. Also, in the absence of positive dynamics in the treatment or in the case of a life threatening patient, surgery is prescribed.
What else you need to know about hormones and hormonal ovarian cysts?
Most often, the main cause of cyst hormonal disorders are considered. More precisely, the regulation of hormone secretion, which is carried out by the central nervous system. It is she who sends signals to the pituitary gland, which is responsible for the production of hormones to regulate the normal functioning of the ovaries.
Cysts differ in their origin. For example, there are functional formations that arise from the corpus luteum, an enlarged bladder with an egg, an unripe egg. Also known cystadenoma - ovarian cyst, which consists of the membranes of the ovary and reaches a diameter of about 6 centimeters. Mucious cysts can be formed from the intercellular substance, and it is they that often lead to the formation of malignant tumors.
Ovarian cyst hormones cause the appearance of malignant tumors and hormone-active formations. Such cysts consist of tissues that are similar in structure to the male testicles and are able to secrete male hormones (in particular, testosterone). As a result, the girl begins to acquire male traits. For example, her hair on her hands and face grows stronger than before, there is an increased fat content of the skin, etc.
There are cysts that, on the contrary, secrete female hormones. In this case, there is an earlier puberty in girls, and women may notice excessive bleeding. In old age, with such formations, a rejuvenation effect may occur in patients (in particular, menstruation occurs). But it is important to know that such seemingly harmless phenomena can become a prerequisite for the onset of oncological diseases.
For the treatment of ovarian cysts of various origin, hormonal preparations are actively used today. With their help, you can restore hormones. Do not be afraid of such tools, because with proper selection and proper use, they can help in the fight against a cyst and give a woman health!
Hormonal ovarian cyst - causes, need for treatment, probability of pregnancy
A hormonal ovarian cyst is a neoplasm filled inside with fluid. There are several types, but the main reason for the appearance is a hormonal imbalance. In some cases, the cyst resolves itself, the woman does not even suspect her existence. In others, it causes pain, discomfort, and menstrual disorders; it requires skilled treatment, including surgery.
Doctors distinguish several types of hormone cysts.
- Follicular It is considered the most harmless neoplasm. Appears, disappears independently, without causing damage to the body. A mature follicle cannot leave the ovary due to an altered hormonal level. Creates a seal around itself, accumulates fluid, prevents ovulation. Because of the cyst, there is a slight delay in menstruation, but in the next cycle the cyst resolves. The main cause of follicular cyst is hormonal changes under the influence of internal, external factors.
- Luteal cyst or corpus luteum. The nature of the neoplasm remains a mystery to this day. It is known that contributes to this unstable hormones. The tumor appears from the follicle during ovulation. The egg cell comes out, but the follicle closes, it remains to function further, accumulating fluid inside. The danger lies in the ability of the follicle to grow in size, to deform the ovary, to cause the walls to break. New growth requires special treatment for large sizes, a tendency to growth, in difficult situations - surgical intervention. A cyst can occur in any ovary, but most often develops in the left. This is due to the physiology of the female body. The egg cell develops much more frequently in the left ovary. To provoke the development of cysts can bowel disease with inflammatory processes. On the right side, a cyst appears more often in chronic appendicitis.
Some external, internal factors also contribute to the development of tumors in any ovary.
- Stress, nervous tension. All processes of the reproductive system are controlled by the central nervous system. Malfunctions in her work entail a violation of the menstrual cycle, hormonal failure, lack
ovulation, cyst formation.
- Irregular menstrual cycle. The ovaries should work constantly, only in this case the required level of sex hormones is ensured. Disorders in menstruation indicate the disordered actions of the pituitary, hypothalamus, ovaries. Hence, gynecological diseases, neoplasms, including hormonal cyst.
- Hormonal drugs. The use of contraceptives is often prescribed in order to regulate the menstrual cycle, while they inhibit the work of the ovaries and prevent ovulation. Cyst against this occurs very often.
- Bad habits. Alcohol, cigarettes, narcotic substances affect the functioning of the whole organism, affect the work of the reproductive system.
- Excess weight. Progesterone builds up in fat cells. His number go beyond the normal, begin problems with the menstrual cycle. The ovaries are under a heavy load, they work at random, provoking the formation of a cyst. Moreover, it is progesterone that regulates the cellular basis of the cyst.
- Inflammatory processes. Inflammation of the genital organs, bladder, kidneys, intestines affects the natural processes in the reproductive system, causing all sorts of disorders.
The apparent cause of cyst formation is menstrual dysfunction, inflammatory diseases of the urogenital, excretory, digestive system.
Follicular cyst is always small in size. It does not cause pain, discomfort, but it is possible to suspect its presence by delaying the monthly for 1 week. The luteal cyst develops asymptomatically, until it reaches 5-7 cm. A woman feels a number of alarming symptoms with which she is often referred to a gynecologist for an appointment.
- Periodic, constant pulling pain in the lower abdomen. Gives back, intestines, anus, perineum. The pain is felt more strongly from that party where there is a cyst. When pressing on the ovary, pain increases. And also the pain becomes stronger after physical exertion, during intercourse, sharp turns.
- The menstrual cycle is broken. Monthly delayed for 14 or more days. Discharge abundant, with chunks similar to the liver. Painful, prolonged.
- Reduced sexual desire. The presence of a cyst in the ovary interferes with its normal operation, hormonal disturbances are disturbed, and libido decreases. Moreover, I do not want sex because of psychological factors. Because sexual intercourse is always painful.
- Inability to get pregnant. Cyst is one of the causes of relative infertility. If a woman can not get pregnant with a full sex life, you need to be examined. Change in emotional state. Nervousness, irritability, depression, isolation, mood swings, aggressiveness appear.
- Specific allocation. Against the background of a cyst, the amount and quality of secretions vary. They become abundant, thick.
A large cyst often causes ovarian rupture. Symptoms of this phenomenon:
- Acute pain in the groin, which gives way to a dull, long,
- Clear localization - right, left,
- The pressure in the pelvic organs,
- Intestinal upset
- Temperature rise,
- Uterine bleeding,
- Blood pressure lowering
- Blanching of the skin
- Loss of consciousness.
As a result of a rupture of the ovary, internal bleeding appears with all the life-threatening symptoms.
Can I get pregnant?
Фолликулярная киста возникает в тот момент, когда яйцеклетка не может выйти из фолликула. Therefore, ovulation does not occur, pregnancy can not occur. Another thing, if there is a cyst from last month, the new egg safely left the follicle. In this case, pregnancy occurs, and the follicular cyst is absorbed gradually. The neoplasm does not interfere with the normal development of pregnancy, disappears by the 2nd trimester without additional treatment.
A luteal cyst occurs after the egg is released from the follicle. Absolutely no effect on conception. Cyst, pregnancy is also able to coexist normally. It is found most often
on ultrasound, after which the doctor carefully observes the state of the pregnant woman. In most cases, the corpus luteum cyst resolves on its own by the end of week 16, when, due to physiological processes, progesterone levels fall. In general, the presence of a functional cyst indicates an insufficient amount of hormones, which threatens to terminate the pregnancy.
Thus, it is possible to get pregnant and even bear a child with a hormonal cyst.
Do I need treatment?
Any pathology requires qualified treatment. In the event of a cyst, everything rests on its size, the tendency to grow.
- In most cases, treatment is not required. The most important thing is to constantly monitor its condition. It should resolve within 3 months.
- If the cyst is in a constant state for a long time, it causes pain, causes unpleasant symptoms, the doctor prescribes medication. As a rule, painkillers.
- The neoplasm increases dramatically in size. Is required
urgent hormone therapy, because the cyst is hormone-dependent. Contraceptive drugs take 2 months, then re-examine. With the ineffectiveness of drug therapy resorted to surgery.
Of course, treatment is necessary if a cyst appears constantly, causes discomfort, reduces the quality of life. In this case, the actions of physicians are directed not only at getting rid of the neoplasm, but also at the reason for their appearance. In parallel, the work of the endocrine system, pancreas, liver, and kidneys is examined.
Hormonal tablets prescribed to eliminate cysts, prevent recurrence. The course of therapy lasts from 2 months to a year. After the disappearance of a large cyst, it is recommended to take birth control pills for a year. For therapeutic purposes, Duphaston is most often prescribed. The drug is a synthetic analogue of progesterone, compensates for the lack of a natural hormone, regulates the activity of the corpus luteum. Progesterone stimulates cyst resorption, prevents the appearance of a new one.
Duphaston prescribed during pregnancy in the first trimester. The drug is prescribed for a deficiency of its own progesterone, the threat of interruption. The treatment is carried out under the strict supervision of specialists, until the problem is solved.
Contraindications to the use of the drug is:
- Individual intolerance to the components
- Liver disease,
- Renal failure
- Cancer tumors,
- Problems with blood clotting.
If the cyst does not resolve with the reception of Duphaston, treatment is stopped. Prescribe another drug or make a decision on surgery.
Folk cyst therapy is based on the use of herbs containing phytoestrogens. They help restore hormones, get rid of tumors. For the treatment of preparing the infusion of a single plant, or combine several.
- Borovaya uterus. 1 tsp Herbs pour 200 ml of boiling water. Insist half an hour. Take should be 1 teaspoon 5 times a day. Course duration 3 months. The fact that the cyst has resolved can be recognized by the disappearance of pain, on examination by a gynecologist.
Broths from other medicinal herbs are prepared in the same way.
Take a similar pattern. The ingredients are mixed in equal proportions.
- A series, chamomile, nettle, root of elecampus, yarrow.
- Hawthorn, thyme, wormwood, nettle, currant leaves.
- Elecampus, yarrow, chamomile, ashberry, immortelle, root Levzey.
What to do if a hormonal cyst has burst
With self-resorption of the tumor, there are no negative consequences for the organism. If a large cyst bursts, and with it the integrity of the ovary is damaged, the consequences are the most dangerous. The first sign is a piercing pain in the lower abdomen with the right, left side. This is followed by a general deterioration of health, pain continues to disturb, but already dull. In this case, you should immediately call an ambulance. Internal bleeding is life threatening. And also there are vaginal bleeding that are not related to menstruation.
Hormonal cyst needs more careful observation than treatment. Ovarian rupture in most cases occurs due to the negligence of women. Anxiety symptoms are present, do not rush to seek help from specialists.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE DETECTED MYOMO, CYST, INFERTILITY, OR OTHER DISEASE?
- You are worried about sudden abdominal pain.
- And long, chaotic and painful periods are already pretty tired.
- You have insufficient endometrium to get pregnant.
- Highlight brown, green or yellow.
- And the recommended drugs for some reason are not effective in your case.
- In addition, constant weakness and ailments have already firmly entered your life.
An effective treatment for endometriosis, cysts, fibroids, unstable menstrual cycle and other gynecological diseases exists. Follow the link and find out what the chief gynecologist of Russia recommends.
Causes and symptoms of hormonal ovarian cyst
Nowadays, an increasing number of representatives of the weak half of humanity are faced with such a pathological condition as an appendage cyst. It must be noted that both women of reproductive age and over 40 years suffer from this disease. The cyst of the appendage requires mandatory treatment, because otherwise it can cause the formation of a large number of dangerous complications.
Overwork and chronic fatigue
In medical practice, it is common to isolate a large number of ovarian cysts, but the hormone cyst of the ovary, right or left, is most often diagnosed. This pathological condition is considered the most common among gynecological diseases.
By cyst it is necessary to understand the hollow formation of a rounded shape, which can be filled with various kinds of exudate. The main symptom of its formation is the appearance of a feeling of pain in the lower abdomen. A characteristic sign is its strengthening during physical exertion or during walking. The appearance of this symptom is explained by the fact that the formation increases in size and begins to put pressure on the internal organs, which are located nearby.
Even to date, the exact cause of the formation of a cyst of the left or right appendage has not been determined. But there are a considerable number of factors that can contribute to its appearance. It may be:
- hormonal imbalance,
- a history of a recent abortion,
- failure to comply with the regime of work and rest,
- sexually promiscuous lifestyle
- lack of sex for a long time
- professional activity is associated with hazard
- dysfunction of the endocrine system,
- emotional overstrain
- the effect of prolonged stressful situations
- taking drugs belonging to the emergency contraceptive group,
- physical overload of the body,
- independent and uncontrolled use of hormonal drugs,
- inflammatory processes in the body,
- the presence of sexually transmitted diseases,
- alcohol abuse.
Endometrial cyst of the ovary
Hormonal ovarian cyst symptoms will depend on what form it is in. It can manifest itself in different forms, having exudates of a different nature in its cavity. It is customary to distinguish the following types of cysts:
- Follicular. Has a kind of benign education. In most cases, it does not manifest itself, disappears after menstruation. However, if a woman has hormonal disorders, she continues to grow in size, breaks with time and leads to intense pain.
- Yellow This cyst is formed from the corpus luteum and contains in its cavity a fluid with blood impurities. This specific cyst does not have any specific signs, the peculiarity is considered only that it is formed on one of the ovaries.
- Dermoid. This type of cyst is most often diagnosed in young women; it contains segments of cartilage tissue, skin and hair in its cavity. The main danger lies in the fact that a cyst can lead to impaired blood flow. Eliminated by surgery.
- Endometrioid. It is formed mainly in women who are in reproductive age and have a history of endometritis. The bubble is filled with dark exudate. In case of a hormonal failure with a severe course, the formation of multiple cysts can be observed. This pathological condition is called polycystic.
In most cases, hormonal drugs are prescribed to eliminate the symptoms of hormonal ovarian cysts. However, they may not always give a positive result. In the absence of the effect of such therapy, surgical treatment is carried out.
What is a functional cyst
Follicles can be reborn into a cyst
The type of cysts called “functional cyst” includes yellow and follicular cysts, because they have similar characterizing symptoms and treatment regimen. The reason for its formation is hormonal failure.
It should be noted that it can be observed self-resorption, it usually occurs within three months. If this does not happen, it is necessary to carry out adequate treatment. This will avoid surgery. In the absence of timely access to medical care, or if there is a late diagnosis, it increases the risk of developing into a malignant neoplasm.
A functional cyst can be localized at the site of the corpus luteum or where the follicle is located, which has not burst. As a result of the fact that the follicle does not rupture, an increase in the size of the follicular bladder and its transformation into an appendage cyst are observed.
This pathological condition is diagnosed most often by chance, during a routine check-up at a gynecologist or during an ultrasound scan.
Treatment of cysts
The most common method of treating ovarian cysts is laparascopy. However, a considerable number of women are afraid to decide on such treatment.
It is necessary to emphasize that surgery can reduce the risk of the formation of various kinds of complications, such as:
- Ovary rupture. This happens if the walls of the cyst become too thin, and the epithelial layer on the inner surface of the cyst produces fluid, which leads to the growth of the ovary, disruption of its functional capacity, rupture and bleeding. With a large lesion area there is a high risk of infertility.
- Torsion of ovarian cysts. There is a similar pathological process with excessive mobility of the ovary. There is a violation of the penetration of blood and nutrients to the ovary, and this in turn can cause the appearance of necrotic tissue phenomena.
- The growth of tissues of a pathological nature. As a result of involvement in the pathological process of an increasing number of healthy ovarian tissue, the formation of a malignant neoplasm in the ovary can be observed.
It is necessary to emphasize that laparoscopy of the ovary is a safe intervention compared with abdominal surgery. This is explained by the fact that during its implementation only a small incision is made and the issue of cyst removal is determined. When such a need arises, the cyst is removed without harm to the healthy tissues of the ovary.
The positive aspects of laparoscopy are:
- The possibility of simultaneous diagnosis and treatment of cysts.
- Short period of inpatient treatment after surgery.
- Quick recovery after intervention.
- The almost complete absence of severe pain.
- The absence of cicatricial changes on the skin at the place of operation.
- Minimizing the risk of formation of adhesive processes in the pelvis.
The use of recipes from popular sources
To eliminate the manifestations of ovarian cyst, traditional medicine recommends using the following recipes:
- Tincture of raisins. For its preparation it is necessary to pour 300 g of raisins 500 ml. alcohol or vodka and leave in a place protected from sunlight for two weeks. After that, take medication 1 tbsp. l three times daily before meals.
- Juice from burdock leaves. Drink this tool is recommended for 2 tbsp. l three times a day for thirty days. With this plant, you can also use gruel.
- Tincture of acacia color. For the preparation of this tool is recommended 4 tbsp. l flowers with acacia pour 500 ml. alcohol and leave for seven days. You need to drink medicine for 1 tbsp. l three times a day for a month. A particularly high level of effectiveness is observed with the simultaneous use of this medicine with burdock juice.
- Honey and juice of viburnum. Ingredients need to be mixed in equal amounts and drink 1 tsp. before meals three times a day. The course of treatment should be 60 days.
- Celandine juice, propolis alcohol tincture and honey. Ingredients must be mixed as follows: 250 ml. celandine juice, 50 ml. tinctures of propolis and 200 g of honey. Medicines recommended to take 1 tsp. 30 minutes before meals three times a day. The course of such treatment should be at least one month, after which the admission is suspended for 30 days and another course is conducted.
- Honey and onions. To prepare the medicine, you must take the onion head and immerse it in a container of honey. With this mixture you need to prepare a tampon and put it in the vagina. The duration of such treatment should be 10 days.
Measures aimed at preventing the formation of ovarian cysts
At the heart of the prevention of the appearance of a cyst is the elimination of the cause, which can trigger its formation. Of course, it is impossible to eliminate the influence of all factors, but with some reasons you can successfully cope.
If a woman is accompanied by overweight, triggered by hormonal imbalance, then in this case it is necessary to seek help from a doctor as soon as possible. They will select the optimal treatment regimen, which will allow to normalize the level of hormones.
Particular attention should be paid to the way of his life, he must be active and accommodate metered exercise. Particularly effective in this case are the torso of the body to the side and jumping rope.
Individuals who have a tendency to cyst formation should avoid procedures that have the ability to stimulate blood circulation in the pelvic area. It is necessary to refuse to visit the solarium and avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
But above all, to prevent the formation of a cyst, and most importantly, to diagnose it in a timely manner, it is necessary to undergo regular examinations by a gynecologist.
Essence of pathology
Hormonal or functional ovarian cyst considered as a benign tumor, which is formed when folliculogenesis is impaired or there is no regression of the corpus luteum.
Each month, one of the ovaries exudes a dominant follicle with an egg cell. Progesterone and luteinizing hormone affect its maturation and rupture with the release of the egg.
When hormones are not produced in the required amount, the follicle does not break and the egg does not come out. This process is called persistency — the accumulated fluid in an unruptured follicle forms a follicular cyst.
Ovulation is accompanied by the formation of a yellow body at the site of the rupture of the follicle. Under certain conditions, the luteal tissue begins to thicken and accumulate lymph and blood - this is how a luteal cyst is formed.
Functional cysts are benign in nature and often subject to self-resorption when restoring hormonal balance.
The risk of ovarian neoplasia formation increases surgery on the reproductive organs, as well as overweight.
- uncomfortable feeling of distention in the lower abdomen,
- pulling pain after physical exertion and sexual contact,
- dysmenorrhea with copious menstrual flow
- disturbed menstrual cycle
- with excessive testosterone production, one can observe the growth of male facial hair,
- problematic urination and bowel movements,
- повышенная температура тела.
Causes of pathology
Кисты формируются по причине гормонального дисбаланса:
- in women before the onset of menopause,
- during artificial stimulation of hormones before IVF,
- the transferred infectious process negatively affects the hormonal background,
- tumor of the hypothalamus, adrenal glands, pituitary, ovaries can enhance the synthesis of estrogen, which in turn violates the hormone-producing function,
- endocrine system pathology.
Anatomically, a cyst is a thin-walled cavity in the form of a pouch with a size of 15 to 20 millimeters in diameter. It can increase to 8 cm, in such cases, surgery becomes a necessity.
What threatens the disease?
Hormonal cyst does not degenerate into oncology.
The main danger of pathology is education gapaccompanied by intra-abdominal bleeding. The first sign of rupture is acute piercing pain, followed by a general deterioration of the condition, up to loss of consciousness. There is a danger of peritonitis, in such cases immediate medical assistance is required.
Excessive mobility of the ovary can cause cyst torsion. Due to impaired blood circulation, tissue necrosis may develop.
Another complication is nagging, which is accompanied by a sudden pain, a sharp rise in temperature.
Diagnosis includes next events:
- gynecological examination allows you to determine the elastic education, painless during palpation,
- Ultrasound reveals the structure and size of the cyst,
- CT and MRI,
- diagnostic laparoscopy is performed to rule out oncology,
- color Doppler,
- blood test for tumor markers,
- hormone level analysis,
- pregnancy test, to exclude ectopic pregnancy.
Clinical manifestations of pathology, concomitant diseases, size and type of cyst. When prescribing a treatment by a doctor, the patient's age, the desire to preserve the reproductive ability of the ovary, the risks of complications are taken into account.
If bright symptoms are absent on the background of healthy ovaries, the doctor observes the patient's 3-4 menstrual cycles, regular ultrasound examination is performed. Most often during this time, a functional cyst is eliminated independently.
To eliminate formations appoint hormone therapy with progesterone derivatives.
Monophasic and biphasic contraceptives are widely used for the treatment and prevention of pathology.
If necessary, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed by the attending physician. The complex treatment also includes taking multivitamins, which include ascorbic and folic acid, vitamins "A", "E".
If unsuccessful conservative treatment held operative intervention. Most often, the cyst is removed by the laparoscopic method. Short-term surgery is not accompanied by severe pain, has a short recovery period, does not leave scars and minimizes the risk of adhesions in the abdominal cavity.
Ovarian cysts have dangerous complications that require immediate surgical intervention.
Impact on pregnancy
The possibility of pregnancy with an existing cyst depends on its type.
If a woman is diagnosed with education in a yellow body — paraovarial, dermoid, the patient will be able to get pregnant and bear the child.
With an endometroid cyst, the conception process is complicated by adhesions that block the release of the egg from the ovary.
Pregnancy is allowed if one ovary is affected by the pathological process, but even in this case, the chance of conception is reduced by half.
Follicular formation of both ovaries eliminates the possibility of becoming pregnant because the egg does not leave the unexploded follicle. A small chance of conception exists if a unilateral ovarian cyst is diagnosed.
Other types of ovarian cysts
Cysts are classified according to their origin, and they are distinguished:
- functional - detected in case of failure of the hormonal system in women of child-bearing age. In turn, it is subdivided into luteal, which is formed when the egg leaves the follicle in the place of a non-regressed yellow body. And follicular, formed in the nelopnuvshemu follicle. Functional cysts are not recognized as pathologies that threaten women's health. Similar formations in the ovaries dissolve independently over several menstrual cycles. Noticeable symptoms can occur when a cyst is large,
- at dermoid fabrics formed from germ cells are collected. Such education has a slow but steady development. Reaching the big sizes, naro begins to put pressure upon the next bodies. A dermoid cyst does not degenerate into oncology, but it can suppurate and twist,
- endometrioid - is a benign cavity filled with brown liquid. The reason for the formation of such formations are endometrial foci. Getting into the cortical layer of the ovary, the formation of cyclically expands and reaches 10-12 cm. Endometriotic cysts are often bilateral, diagnosed in patients of reproductive age,
- true - it is also called cystadenoma. It is divided into simple serous and papillary cystadenoma. Serous is recognized as the most common, more often it has one chamber with smooth walls. Papillary cystadenoma has papillae on the walls, it can consist of several chambers and can be bilateral,
- paraovarial - is a tumor-like cavity formation, which is formed from the appendages of the ovary. Basically, this single-chamber formation has a hard-elastic consistency. It has thin walls lined with single row flat, cubic and cylindrical epithelium. The growth of education is provoked by inflammation of the appendages, endocrine disorders, frequent abortions.
Prior to the initiation of therapeutic measures, the patient must undergo functional diagnostic examinations to exclude aliasing of the cyst.
Ovarian cyst, as a hormone-dependent formation, is successfully treatable. Timely diagnosis allows to solve the problem by conservative methods of treatment, while maintaining the reproductive function of organs.
The development of hormonal cyst ovary
The ovaries of the woman are in constant cyclical changes. This is due to a special hormonal background and provides ovulation, which is necessary for the onset of pregnancy. Various hormonal disorders can result in functional cystic formations - follicular cysts and corpus luteum. More often they occur during the lability of hormones - during puberty, as well as with the onset of menopause.
Normally, a mature follicle with an egg cell in the middle of the cycle ovulates - its capsule tears out, the female sex cell goes towards the fallopian tubes, and the liquid, which also exists here, is poured into the abdominal cavity, which confirms the ovulation that occurred. All this is due to a decrease in estrogen and FSH levels, a sharp increase in LH and an increase in progesterone level.
Ovum coming out of follicle
If the balance between these hormones is disturbed, a cyst occurs. It is formed due to the fact that the follicle is not overstrained, the secret (fluid) continues to accumulate in it. Normally, the follicle has a size of no more than 18 mm in diameter, with the formation of a hormonal cyst can reach 20-30 mm and even more.
This happens when a yellow body cyst is formed. It forms on the site of an already broken follicle due to an imbalance of hormone levels. A cyst of the corpus luteum may accompany pregnancy up to 14-16 weeks and this is not considered a pathology.
More often, denoting a hormonal ovarian cyst (functional) means follicular. That it causes problems with conception, contributes to endometrial changes in the direction of polyposis and hyperplasia.
And here more about the symptoms of inflammation of ovarian cysts.
Most often, a hormonal cyst is registered in adolescent girls and women who are close to menopause. This is due to their variable hormones during critical periods. Such states are fraught with violations of the cycle - delays, heavy menstruation, clots may appear. In women of premenopausal age, hormonal cystic formations can provoke endometrial pathology.
As a rule, they pass independently or after the minimum conservative treatment.
Hormonal imbalance (endocrine pathology)
The formation of cystic formations is influenced by the levels of not only sex hormones - estrogens and gestagens. To provoke such formations can:
- Disruption of the thyroid gland. As a rule, hypothyroidism is more common, which causes cystic formation. Correction of hormone levels (primarily T3 and T4) leads to the normalization of the menstrual function, while the cysts themselves pass.
- Pituitary dysfunction or tumor. This small gland, located in the brain, controls the work of many organs. One of the pituitary hormones is prolactin. He is responsible for the transformation of the mammary glands, which is necessary for lactation. At an excessive level, the balance between estrogens and gestagens is disturbed, the secretion of FSH and LH by the pituitary gland changes, which leads to the formation of functional cysts.
- Correction of the level of prolactin (drugs, herbal remedies) leads to their disappearance.
Any infectious process that is localized in the pelvic area affects the function of the ovaries. There is a depletion of their work, the process of normal hormone production is disrupted, therefore chronic inflammatory can cause premature menopause.
Functional cystic formations often occur on the background of genital infections, therefore, when detecting lesions, it is necessary to have an examination for STIs, and if necessary, a rehabilitation taking into account the pathogen.
Smear on STI
The so-called increase in the level of estrogen in the blood of a woman. There are many reasons for this, ranging from endocrine diseases, pituitary dysfunction, thyroid gland to overweight and incorrect hormone therapy.
An excess of estrogen leads to an imbalance of hormones, to which the pituitary responds by altering the synthesis of FSH and LH. As a result, cysts on the ovaries are formed. In such situations, women often have associated gynecological diseases - polyps and endometrial hyperplasia, uterine fibroids, mastopathy.
Physical and mental fatigue, lack of sleep, problems at work and at home indirectly affect the formation of hormonal cysts due to changes in the work of the central nervous system. Indeed, many women note that after severe stress, there is a delay in menstruation, incomprehensible discharge and other disorders.
See in this video what functional cysts are and the reasons for their appearance:
Symptoms of a hormone cyst
Functional lesions on the ovaries can be accompanied by clinical manifestations, and can proceed without any significant symptoms. In this case, a cyst can be a "find" on ultrasound. Of the main symptoms, the following can be noted:
- Violation of the menstrual cycle. Most often, a woman notes a delay, after which heavy periods begin. If a woman's cycle was usually irregular, she may not pay attention to it.
- Lower abdominal pain. These can be periodic pulling pains in the lower abdomen, they can increase during physical exertion and occur during sexual intercourse. Acute pain is a symptom of a complicated cyst, which requires immediate medical attention and possibly even surgical treatment.
Also, women can complain about the absence of pregnancy when planning it, since the formation of a functional cyst is direct evidence that there was no ovulation this month.
If a girl is currently plotting a basal temperature, then there will be no typical temperature rises on it. The curve in general can reflect anovulation.
What is the danger of education
Any cysts on the ovaries are potentially dangerous. Alert to them should be for the following reasons:
- While the cyst has not passed, or has not been removed and examined histologically, one cannot be sure of its goodness. Even at first glance, small and without signs of oncogenic growth, tumors can conceal cancer in themselves. Therefore, if the cyst does not pass after the course of treatment, it should be surgically removed.
- Perhaps its inflammation. Hypothermia, genital infections can be "transferred" to the cyst, causing serious complications.
- Torsion legs cyst. A serious complication in which the nutrition of the cyst is disturbed and its necrosis occurs. The condition requires immediate surgical treatment.
- Cyst rupture. It can occur with obvious causes - after exercise, sexual contact, and suddenly at rest.
Diagnostic laparoscopy with ovarian tissue biopsy
Signs of ovarian cyst rupture
As a rule, when a cyst ruptures, a woman can indicate the exact time when abdominal pains have appeared, so they are sudden. After that, they are amplified, they can be delivered to the perineum, rectum, localized more to the right or left.
Cyst rupture is always accompanied by intra-abdominal bleeding. In this case, the woman will note the following symptoms:
- drop in blood pressure
- quickens the pulse
- marble pallor of skin appears.
Such symptoms should always be alarming and be a reason for going to a doctor. Upon confirmation of a cyst rupture, emergency surgical treatment is performed - removal of the formation, closure of the ovary, sanation (removal of blood) of the abdominal cavity.
See this video for symptoms of ovarian cyst rupture:
Is it always necessary to treat and how
Detection of a cyst is not a reason for serious treatment. If the formation is detected for the first time, then you can dynamically observe it for a month or two. If the cyst persists, it is necessary to begin treatment - at the beginning conservative, and if it is ineffective - surgical removal of the formation is indicated.
Before any treatment, an examination is needed that will rule out the malignant nature of the neoplasm.. The minimum includes the following:
- general clinical analyzes
- blood test for tumor markers - CA-125, HE-4, ROMA index - an increase in at least one of the indicators may indicate the presence of malignant cells in the tumor,
- examination for genital infections,
- hormone tests - estradiol, progesterone, prolactin, FSH, LH, thyroid gland (T3, T4, antibodies to TPO, TSH).
Based on test results, the doctor determines the necessary treatment regimens.
Conservative treatment includes the following:
Hormone therapy.When an increase or increase in any of the hormones is detected, correction of the level of prolactin, T3 and T4, and TSH is most often necessary.
- If the main hormones are normal, estrogen-progestin drugs can be prescribed to “rest” the ovaries. These are ordinary oral contraceptives that are selected based on the constitution and age of the woman.
- Antibiotic therapy. It is prescribed for the detection of genital infections, as well as for the detection of nonspecific inflammation - for the detection of inflammation in smears on the flora from the vagina, if there were previous adnexitis in the history.
- Vitamins. Used to normalize the menstrual cycle and "support" the ovaries. As a rule, these are vitamins of group B, E, C.
After a course of conservative treatment, an ultrasound of the pelvic organs is recommended. If the cyst persists, you should prepare for surgical treatment. For his conduct, additional examination is necessary:
- EGD - a study of the stomach,
- Colonoscopy or irrigoscopy - intestinal examination,
- examination of the therapist, if necessary - other specialists,
Optimal treatment is laparoscopic surgery. It is the least traumatic, has a short rehabilitation period, is accompanied by a small blood loss. This removes the cyst, and its bed is sutured. The size of the formation determines the remaining ovarian tissue. The larger the cyst, the less is left of the healthy ovary and vice versa.
Laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst
It is possible to conduct conventional laparotomic surgery in the absence of the possibility of laparoscopy.
In perimenopausal women, hormonal cysts are often accompanied by myomas, endometrial pathology. In this case, it is possible to expand the volume of the operation until the uterus with one / two appendages is removed.
Types of neoplasms
Hormonal cyst is a benign tumor. It forms on the site of an imperfect folliculogenesis or in the absence of regression of the corpus luteum. In more than 80% of cases, it is diagnosed functional (hormonal) tumor.
There are three forms of cysts:
- polycystic ovaries,
Polycystic is a chronic disease that causes persistent structural changes in the ovaries. There is almost complete replacement of their stroma on cystic formations, на фоне чего все процессы развития яйцеклетки нарушаются. As a result, this condition leads to infertility.
Formation luteal cyst occurs in the second phase of the menstrual cycle at the place where the dominant follicle bursts. There is luteinization, which is characterized by the formation of the yellow body where the follicle was located before. The gland, in turn, acts as an endocrine organ, which is involved in preparing for the carrying of the child. If the cell is not fertilized, the corpus luteum is absorbed over time. Since each menstrual cycle occurs, 1 follicle is maturing, and in its place only one cystic neoplasm is formed.
Development follicular cysts observed in the first phase of the cycle. In the normal state, the shell of the dominant follicle is broken by the effect of the pituitary hormone. At this point, the release of the egg from the ovary into the peritoneal cavity is noted. This process is called ovulation. In its absence, the female sex cell dies, the exudate fills the follicle. On the inner side of the membrane is a multi-layered epithelium that produces estrogen.
Hormonal neoplasms are conditionally divided into two types:
- follicular cyst,
- a tumor that has formed on the site of the corpus luteum.
In most cases, the occurrence of the second is observed in the period of carrying the child.
To provoke such formations can be multiple reasons.
The female reproductive system works closely with other organs, especially for those involved in the endocrine function. These include the adrenal glands and the thyroid gland. Hormonal cystic neoplasms can develop against the background of hypothyroidism, chronic thyroiditis and other pathological processes.
Symptoms of a cyst
Follicular cystic tumor is always small. Its development is not accompanied by pain and discomfort, however, it is possible to detect the formation by delaying menstruation for seven days. The formation of a luteal cyst occurs without the manifestation of characteristic clinical symptoms until its size reaches a minimum of 5 cm.
A woman may be worried about the following symptoms:
- Regular or periodic pain in the lower abdomen. But it can also affect the lumbar region, perineum, anus, and intestines. The pain will be severe from the cystic neoplasm. If you press on the ovary, the pain syndrome will increase. In addition, the discomfort will be more pronounced during a sharp turn, after intercourse or physical exertion.
- Violation of the menstrual cycle. In this case, there is a delay of menstruation for two or more weeks. The discharge will be intense, with admixtures of blood clots, in appearance resembling the liver. There are long and painful menstruation.
- The inability to conceive a child. On the background of the cystic process can develop infertility. If you can not get pregnant for a long time, provided that the woman has a full sexual life, then she needs to be examined. Such a pathological condition is accompanied by depression, frequent mood swings, increased irritability, and nervousness.
- Allocations of a specific nature. When a cystic tumor is formed, they acquire a thicker consistency and become abundant.
- Decreased libido. If a cystic neoplasm develops on the ovary, then hormonal disturbances and lack of sexual desire occur. In addition, the craving for intimacy disappears as a result of psychological factors provoking factors, since sexual intercourse is always accompanied by pain.
This process is accompanied by:
- abdominal distention,
- paleness of the skin,
- acute pain in the groin area,
- clear localization
- pressure in the pelvis,
- increased body temperature
- lowering blood pressure
An ovarian rupture leads to the development of internal bleeding, in which symptoms that are dangerous for women's health and life appear.
Conducting therapeutic measures is to take hormonal drugs, which are selected on the basis of the obtained results of laboratory and instrumental studies.
In most cases, the specialist prescribes oral contraceptives, which are aimed at stopping the growth of the tumor, reducing its size and preventing the emergence of new foci. The most popular is Duphaston, which restores the lack of its own hormone.
Vitamin therapy is recommended. To stabilize the psycho-emotional background, prescribed sedative drugs. To suppress the inflammatory process using antibiotics.
The duration of treatment is from several months to a year. In the absence of positive results, surgery is performed (laparoscopy or laser therapy).
For large sizes of cystic neoplasm, it is advisable to use a laparotomy. If the tumor is insignificant, partial resection is used.
Can I get pregnant with education
With the development of a follicular cyst, a violation of the menstrual cycle occurs, which leads to a lack of ovulation, therefore, to the impossibility of conception. However, if you start timely treatment, then there is a chance that the cycle will be restored. Even in this case, full-grown follicles can grow and mature, which means pregnancy can occur.
Essence of the concept
A cyst is a neoplasm, filled with fluid from the inside. There are several variations here:
- Follicular cyst is the most innocuous option, which, most often, appears and passes on its own. A cyst is formed when a mature follicle cannot leave the ovary. New growth creates a kind of barrier and interferes with the normal course of the ovulation process. If the situation is not solved by itself, then a seal occurs. The resulting body creates additional obstacles in the work of the ovaries.
- A functional cyst is a case that requires careful medical research. Science is not fully aware of why a cyst can be of such a plan, for what reasons it can appear. In this case, the follicle gradually grows in size and turns into a yellow body, which is why the patient often suffers from pain symptoms.
- Dysontogenetic cyst occurs during puberty. Puberty is characterized by a characteristic release of hormones, which can cause such a growth. A growing cyst sometimes for a long time does not manifest itself and does not make itself felt.
- Hemorrhagic cyst has its basis for the formation. The reasons for the appearance of this option are quite simple. When the rupture of blood vessels occurs, blood is formed in the neoplasm itself and gives it a purple, brown color. Of course, the symptoms here are quite pronounced: sharp pain in the lower abdomen, which can no longer be ignored, perhaps, an increase in body temperature to high levels.
- A cancerous tumor in sometimes is the final stage of a neglected case. In this case, the degeneration of benign tissues into malignant. Alternatively, the entire ovary is affected and urgent hospitalization is required with further surgery.
Contrary to popular belief, ovarian cyst does not always degenerate into cancer. In some cases, it can even resolve itself. Most often, for its excision resorted to surgical intervention. It is hardly a danger to life, but it can significantly reduce its quality. Ovarian cyst in women directly affects childbearing, general well-being. A woman who has a cyst grows can become irritable, quickly tired.
Cyst in the left ovary
Often women of reproductive age face such a nuisance as a cyst on the left ovary. The causes of its occurrence often lie in the unhealthy intestines. If you suffer from constipation or abdominal pain for a long time, you need to do an ultrasound examination of all the pelvic organs. Do not neglect also visiting a gynecologist. A timely appeal to specialists will help in the early stages to identify an ovarian cyst, to eliminate the causes that provoked its development.
Cyst in the right ovary
If you are worried about pain in the right side below, you need to be examined as soon as possible. Often, inflammation of the ovary is taken for appendicitis and vice versa. Symptoms are very similar and what exactly hurts a patient can only be determined by a highly qualified specialist. He will eliminate the causes of discomfort in time. Cyst formation on the ovary can be triggered by a recent operation to remove the appendix.
Why does a cyst appear? There must be good reason for the formation of any tumor. At a minimum, cysts are formed due to existing health problems, poor diet and lifestyle in general. In order to get rid of them, it is necessary, first of all, to reconsider our attitude to the world around us, to fill ourselves with joy, fresh positive emotions. The causes of ovarian cysts may be different. Consider the most popular ones:
- Stress. The life of a modern person is rarely without stress. People are often forced to rush somewhere, to rush about their business, to run after the departing bus. All this creates a strong tension in the nervous system, which over time is significantly depleted. Unexpected negative events, quarrels in the family circle, conflicts with close people, deadline at work, severe fatigue, unwillingness to act sometimes cause a lot of frustration.
Sometimes it happens that the beautiful half of humanity is forced to work hard, neglecting normal rest and sleep. Women in the modern world are more prone to depression and emotional stress. If you have to worry a lot, you need to think about what your life is worth. To preserve health is much more important than to seek approval from others and drive yourself into the endless living of the same traumatic events.
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle. A rare woman actually boasts a clear cycle. Many girls and women are constantly worried about some violations in the reproductive system. That monthly come earlier, then later, sometimes accompanied by unpleasant pulling pains in the lower abdomen. All this can not create additional emotional tension and significantly affects the work of the ovaries themselves.
Normally, the ovaries of a healthy woman should work like a clock - strictly in time to produce eggs. However, in practice, a clear flow of menstruation without any failures is a rarity. Strange as it may seem, the causes of ovarian cysts can only be due to a banal violation of the menstrual cycle.
- Hormonal disorders. It is known that in a healthy body everything should be normal. It is the equilibrium that allows all organs and systems to work smoothly and without failures. In this case, the person does not bother and does not bother. The production of hormones depends on many factors. When the balance between certain substances is disturbed, serious complications can occur.
One of the causes of cysts on the ovary are hormonal disorders. Then the woman begins to suffer pain in the lower abdomen, frequent migraines, a sharp decline in mood. Hormonal disorders provoke irregular menstruation, a feeling of apathy and hopelessness.
- Medication. It would seem that people take drugs in order to recover from a particular disease or to relieve an acute pain symptom. No one would ever think of acquiring potent drugs just to drink them in handfuls. But it happens that a woman, through ignorance or inexperience, takes too many pills at the same time, which cannot but affect the state of all her organs and systems.
It should always be remembered that the uncontrolled use of drugs can cause significant damage to the body, making it vulnerable to any infection. Understand that taking certain medications can seriously affect both general well-being and affect women's health.
- Contraceptives. Control of childbirth on the one hand protects women from unwanted pregnancy, and on the other hand contributes to the disruption of hormonal processes inside her body. After all, in fact, all methods of contraception are an intervention in human nature. That is why a woman in the modern world so often suffers from certain problems in gynecology.
- Bad habits. Everyone knows how much damage to the body is caused by the abuse of alcohol and smoking. Any drugs kill a woman from the inside, make her weak and defenseless against various viruses and microorganisms. Often, cysts on the ovaries and any seals are formed in those who for years cannot overcome their bad habits.
- Excess weight. Even such a harmless factor as the habit of eating densely and plentifully can affect women's health. It would seem, how can the digestive tract and the reproductive system be interconnected? The fact is that the onset of obesity contributes to the emergence of certain disruptions in the work of the whole organism. Naturally, such problems do not bypass the ovaries. They start to work, horrible. Of course, a cyst does not appear immediately, but is formed within a few years, completely unnoticed by its owner.
- Inflammatory diseases. Malfunctions in any organ never remain unnoticeable for a person. Such violations affect the overall process of life, causing a lot of trouble and suffering. Any untreated inflammation in the female genital area negatively affects the ovaries. As a result, the cycle is lost, menstruation becomes irregular and painful.
Thus, an ovarian cyst is a serious cause for concern and timely treatment to a specialist. Every woman should be attentive to their own health and to prevent violations in the reproductive system.